Dementia is complicated. Your care plan doesn’t have to be.
In this guide, My Parent Has Dementia - What Do I Do Now? you’ll learn:
- The difference between dementia symptoms and normal memory loss
- The seven stages of dementia and their signs
- Types of dementia treatment options
- How The Esquiline cares for residents with dementia
- What legal and medical documents you and your parent should prepare
- And more resources to help you and your parent prepare for the future.
Having a plan in place brings peace of mind. Download your dementia care guide today to get started!